Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Exercised for 20 minutes on the stationary bike just now

At 15 mph, about 5 miles, and I was inspired to go the extra 5 minutes past my planned workout because my phone's cardiovascular workout application randomly plays music from my collection and just as I was about to stop 'Give Me Something to Sing About' from Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Once More, With Feeling album came on. I should work out to that more often. :)

I did yoga earlier today, did the bike (on an off-day, I'm supposed to do it Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so it was extra, but I figure I should since I didn't do anything yesterday), and at some point this evening I plan on taking at least a bit of a walk. It's sunny and beautiful right now, but 82 and humid, so I'll let it cool off a bit.

:)

No comments: