Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Also amusing

As I was waiting after being dropped off by the bus to cross Richmond Road and walk up the hill to the hospital, a gust of wind blew my shirt up past my bra and I belly-mooned the oncoming traffic. Quickly pulling it down, I laughed so hard it took awhile to recover. One lady drove past smiling. I hope everyone had a good time. It was embarrassing, but not as bad as my worst wardrobe malfunction, where I went to the bathroom at Blimpie on Rose Street and had gotten all the way to the President's home at the University of Kentucky when a kindly woman pulled over to tell me my skirt was caught in my underwear, with my underwear hanging out for the world to see. I was mortified, and I am almost obsessive as a result when I wear a skirt that it is in place when I get up or use the bathroom. But looking back years later, I can laugh.

No comments: