Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Someone I know suggested Indeed.com for job searching and résumé posting

Indeed.com searches all sorts of jobs boards and e-mails you alerts when it finds the ones that meet your parameters. I wish I'd known about it when I was looking for a job for a friend, but turns out he found it himself in of all places the print classifieds in the newspaper.

Here's a link to my résumé on Indeed.

I don't know if we're any closer to the hospital move (there are a LOT of details to work out still, as far as I know), but I do know my position isn't going, so I can't sit around for the next couple of years and pretend otherwise. If you see a library job in the area (no, I don't want to leave the Bluegrass; I have too many ties here), please let me know.

No comments: