Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm not sure if I feel better because

I actually spent 15 minutes on the exercise bike, I watched my carbs really closely today, or my doctor upped my Vitamin D supplement to 50,000 IU for a short time, but I've been awake, productive, and just felt much better than normal. Now it's nearly 11:30 and I'm just getting sleepy. We'll see if I can keep this up over the next few days. :)

PS I just measured myself and even though I've lost something like a net 4 lbs in the last month or two, I've lost 2 inches to my waist. That's good. I haven't been dieting to this point, but I've been watching my eating more carefully. The last couple of weeks I've been tracking various things like eating and exercise on SparkPeople.com, which not only tracks things, it's got some good motivation ideas and suggestions, message boards, social networking, the whole nine yards. If you're interested in making healthy changes, it looks promising. Also, it handles the fact that I'm a vegetarian (well, pescetarian, as I do eat fish) diabetic pretty well.

No comments: