Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Chiling out to

Celtic music, with a Pandora channel built around Loreena McKennitt, with the lights turned low and the holiday lights on instead, along with the cabinet and aquarium.

It was a good day. I went over to my friends' house and visited, helped with some projects, watched something like five episodes of Kim Possible and the other videos I've mentioned, and just spent time together with people who may not officially be family, but I consider them so. I left my apartment about 8 am and I got home about 8:30 pm, so it's been a long day. Tomorrow I'm going over to do the normal Sunday cleaning and help with a few things, but there's no game because Brenda is at Pennsic War with the Society for Creative Anachronism. I went in 1987 and it was quite an experience. I hope she has a great time and a safe trip.

Well, it's almost 11 and I'm starting to get sleepy. The beautiful music is so relaxing. I'm going to take Desk Set over tomorrow so one friend can see it again, and then watch it tomorrow night myself, so I can send it back on Monday. The buses only run till 8:20 on Sundays so I should be home by 9 at the latest.

No comments: