Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 22, 2011

I almost slept the night away

I got in and sat in the comfy chair for a bit, basking in the sunlight while being still being comfortable in the air conditioning, but moved to the bed after a little while. I woke up at one point feeling rested, but a thunderstorm had moved in and I quickly fell back to sleep (which is an accomplishment, considering for years I had a terrible phobia of them). I just woke up. I've got probably two hours of Internet access left (I'm assuming it will go out at midnight), so I wanted to post.

Today was another hot one, although I think parts of the northeast were worse. It was 99 according to the co-worker's car outside when she brought me home, although I doubt the official temperature was quite that high. The heat index, I'm sure, was much worse.

Tomorrow I am going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. A friend is paying for me to go because I've been doing something for him every week on the computer for awhile. Yay! I'm not sure yet when we're going exactly. I'm supposed to meet them at the cinema. :)

Okay, enough about that for now. Let me see if there's anything interesting out there to post about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss Harry. I think JK Rowling should write about Hugo, Rose, James, Albus and Lily.