Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Help save the LSU School of Library and Information Science

Sign a petition at: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/SaveSLIS/

I did!

For more on the situation at Louisiana State University, check out: slis.lsu.edu.
We need your help to win this fight to save SLIS.

Thanks to Michelynn McKnight of MEDLIB-L for passing on the links.

I am #1619 on the petition. Here are my comments:
Although I am not currently a resident of Louisiana, I did grow up there and I believe it's important that the state have a school of library and information sciences to provide high quality graduates to its public, school, academic, and special libraries, which in turn support the residents of this great state. Please keep the school open!

No comments: