Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 16, 2010

Wow, what a long day yesterday was

I did a lot of catch up work at the hospital and got a lot of stuff put into the computer. I was really tired, but I actually went over to a friend's after work (and after a Kroger run), getting over there about 9:30 pm and staying till almost 3 in the morning. But it was good to visit, and he served an excellent meal. I didn't manage to get up early again this morning, but I'm up on time and ready to go again. My glasses and contacts are ready to be picked up and I think I found a Woodhill-Richmond shortcut, as on the last regular run (8:20), the Woodhill bus transfers passengers to Richmond *at my home bus stop*, even though at that point its not on Woodhill's route. That's what happened last night. So I'm going to try that. If that won't work, I'll have to wait around an hour for the combo route to pick me up, but there are things like Office Depot to browse, so it's not like I'll be standing out there the whole time. Wish me luck.

No comments: