Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm so tired lately, and I'm not sure why

My blood sugar has been reasonable. I do have a UTI, and am on antibiotics for that; I guess that could make me a little more tired. But last night I got home at 8:30 and was in bed by 9:30. That's okay, you say, you just got up and did stuff instead, right? I managed to finally get up at 9 am. Maybe I'm still hung over from my lack of sleep on Saturday night, I don't know. But the fact is, I have a lot to do in the next couple of days and can't afford to keep falling asleep like that.

It's very dreary outside right now. That may have been part of my unwillingness to get up; the sun was not greeting me.

Today I'm going to a meeting of the Kentucky Medical Library Association, along with a CE on promoting libraries through social media. Then it's back to the hospital for data entry. I'm lucky I remembered that it will take $2 to get there and back; I don't have a bus pass at present until Thursday and so it takes a dollar to ride anywhere. Still not a bad deal, but good to remember before you spend too much of your cash on hand.

No comments: