Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 23, 2010

I crashed again :(

I was asleep by 9 last night; I just got up at 8:30 am. I've been trying to wake up and get out of bed since five this morning. Go figure.

Unfortunately I have a lot to do today, so it may mean staying up late tonight to finish everything. Granted, I've stayed up pretty well this week--Tuesday was the concert and I didn't get home until 12, Wednesday was the long errand, when I also got home at 12. I thought maybe I was getting back into a decent routine. But I've also been getting up early to do laundry, for example. Today I need to go to the bank, for example. Fortunately there's still time for that.

I'll be working late tonight to offset leaving early for the concert. I also have to get my time fixed; apparently I've been clocking out for a half hour for lunch and the program is taking another half hour again. We will eventually get this down.

Okay, I'm going to go take a shower; I'm bleary eyed and can barely type because my fingers are stiff. Might as well go start my day.

No comments: