Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's storming

and I'm up early to work on the game notes, although now that I'm up, I'd rather like to go back to sleep and just chill out to the rain.

I have been very busy lately, hence the sporadic posts, and next week will be as well. First there's the game tomorrow and all that entails. On Monday I need to go pick up my contacts and glasses at the optician's/optometrist's office. On Tuesday is the Joan Baez concert, so I'm leaving a little early from work, which means I'm staying late otherwise to make up the time. Tuesday is usually a very busy day in the hospital so I'll have to catch up a little. Plus, I have to have several entries of a guide to health information resources in by Friday. That's in addition to any normal stuff. I'll try to blog anyway. I'm getting better at getting up early, although I still want to sleep a bit early, too, although last night I took a short nap and got up and did some things, so that was good. I'll be glad when I'm truly used to the new schedule.

No comments: