Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Plans coming up

Friday--Shelve all bound/unbound journals and books. Go through my mail, check in journals, and get them all shelved. Print out surveys. Make an appointment with my therapist for sometime around the one I have with my meds manager later in the month, since they're in the same office. Check with the electric company about changing a payment arrangement so that I can pay part on Wednesday, and the rest the next Thursday, when I'll have been paid at both jobs. Do errands with a friend if he needs to, read more Lumley, do notes.

Saturday--Work 10 am-6 pm, finish notes.

Sunday--Go over to gamemaster's house at 5 am. Prepare for game. Do notes if the computer's free, visit otherwise. Play game. Do more notes or regular notes if the computer wasn't free at home.

Monday--Bundle up some books at work to be donated hopefully to another department or to the public library that I can no longer use, mostly adult bestsellers--thrillers, mystery, some sci-fi and romance. Clean out the closet I have for storage so I can then put boxes of children's books for the early literacy project. My cubicle is over-run with them at present and I'm feeling claustrophobic. Work at the store.

Tuesday--No real plans for the library, although I need to evaluate the storage upstairs since we're having a big fall cleanout. I work that afternoon at the store, I think.

Wednesday--Payday at the store. Try to pay my electric bill if I wasn't able to change arrangments.

Welcome to my life. It's not all that exciting, I know, so thanks for reading anyway.

PS Maybe I should enlist my upstairs neighbour's help in cleaning. They're vacuuming. They vaccuum nearly every day--and that's what I hear when I'm home, which is rare. They vaccuum in the morning; they vaccuum in the afternoon. OCD? Why, if I'm going to have OCD, can't I have the clean like mad type rather than the hoard everything type?

Alright, time to get ready for work. It's going to storm. I hope we don't lose power at work--we've done that once before during the truck unload, and it was no fun.

No comments: