Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, September 18, 2008

One more thing before I go to bed

I've restored most of the links I had on the sidebar from the old design. I hope that's useful. I haven't gone through and weeded links, though I plan to do that soon.

PS Doing this reminded me of one broken address that hasn't been on the lists for quite awhile, which in turn reminded me that I've been thinking of someone whose blog I used to read faithfully, but who dropped offline as near as I can tell a long while ago. He was having some rather difficult issues with depression and I'm hoping he's okay somewhere. It's John Cumisky, who was in North Wales last I heard from him, in 2005. Anyway, if you're out there, John, drop me a line and let me know how you're doing, okay? Thanks!

No comments: