Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 23, 2008

Yesterday I:


  1. Found my non-white sandals to wear before Memorial Day under the couch, which has no real space under it so I had to lift the whole sofa off them. How did they get there?
  2. Had to work out some red tape with my flexible spending account, which will take 2-3 days to resolve (probably more with the holiday), so my testing strips and meds will have to wait.
  3. Started reading a book on Tibetan meditation.
  4. Started the MLA webcast. Apparently I can access it now that it's over.
  5. Took a nap between jobs, which is good, given below.
  6. Worked the truck, put it away on my own, got a Subway $5 footlong sub afterwards.
  7. Ate too much over the day and the day before given that I finally had some cash. Wound up with a stomachache. Will eat lightly today.
  8. Did notes and ran to the store.
  9. Got home around 2 am, then back out at 3 am to get my friend. I had a 9-day vacation because he was on one, and I got spoilt over that time. I got to bed by 4 am but feel like I've had little sleep. Oh, wait, I have had little sleep.


Going off to work now. Have a nice Friday, and if you're in the US, a nice three-day weekend. Remember what it's all about, maybe go visit a cemetery or at least pause and remember those who have died. Bye.

No comments: