Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tomorrow is our primary

I'm voting for Obama, of course; I'm almost always in the minority when it comes to Kentucky's voters. I have a guide published in the paper Sunday for some of the other races that I need to look over. Interesting enough, John McCain never even answered any of the questions. I guess he figures he has the Republican nomination, why bother dealing with a local newspaper of a decent-sized but by no means major metropolitan area? The main non-presidential race is that of the Democratic nominee who will go against the juggernaut Mitch McConnell, who has a lot of influence in Washington and is currently the highest ranking Republican in Congress, as he is the minority leader of the Senate. He's been in office since first running for Senate in 1984.

No comments: