Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beautiful, peaceful, restful

This animated music video was found by YKWIA. I could listen to it every night...

'Animusic: Aqua Harp'


Then there's one that impresses me because of all the balls' shadows. That's 'Animusic: Pipe Dream'


Whereas 'Animusic: Resonant Chamber' is downright Cthulhoid in how the instruments play themselves. Be sure to watch the moon in the background.)


(Again, YKWIA found them. He obviously spends a lot of free time on YouTube.)

They're all incredibly well-done. I would never have heard of them without YouTube. Animusic's official site is: http://www.animusic.com/. They have a special on the two DVDs so for $35 you get a third (another of Animusic 2) to give someone, whereas each DVD is $19.99 individually. I'd like to get them if I can scrape up the money. The website includes wallpapers and a link to an interactive screensaver demo.

PS I'm sorry, I know embedding too many videos can really slow down the loading of this page. I try not to do it too often. But these were just too good not to share. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: