Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I had some trouble signing back into new Blogger

Listening to Sarah MacLachlan, 'Angel'

so sorry I haven't posted until now, way past my bedtime. (Okay, a couple of hours' worth, anyway--I know, some of you go to bed much earlier.)

Today I went to work at the hospital, ran a few errands, and then painted for six hours, but everything is finished, yay! Happily, I got to take a break and see the latest episode of Heroes. It just keeps getting better and better. They really knew how to end an episode tonight--with so many what ifs that you have to come back next week to see how things go. I'm also enjoying The Dresden Files, based on Jim Butcher's books. And in March there will be Blood Ties--I think it's on Lifetime. It's based on an excellent set of books by Tanya Huff. That's the extent of my television watching for the most part. Three hours a week isn't too bad.

Now I'm home and I've had cheese quesadillas and some Margaret bread (one of the women in the game brings Amish friendship bread every week). It's delicious (and freezes well). Cerys likes it too--she'll practically take my finger off for a bite.

I know nothing exciting seems to be happening in my life lately. I guess that is a good thing, right? I do have some good links lined up--I'll try to post them when I'm not so sleepy. Until then, goodnight.

No comments: