Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I forgot to tell you

I did hear from my potential boss at the public library. Apparently the job is still on hold until she can talk with someone (I'm assuming her boss) who has been out and will be out for the next week as well. So, I wasn't rejected out of hand, but I can't assume that I got the job. It's a little frustrating, but a good exercise in patience. There have been some doctor's appointments I've been reluctant to do because I don't know my schedule for March yet. Oh, well. At least I heard something. They've had this big festival they were planning that was launched this week so I had trouble reaching her and finally went through human resources, and although they didn't have any information they passed along a message for her. Still, I have hope. Okay, I have to take Cerys out and then it's off to work. I'm taking tomorrow off--for priming and painting, which fortunately I didn't have to do late at night afterall. Have a great day.

No comments: