Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm still here

I just haven't had much to say. I got the book chapter finsihed and sent off at the end of last week. Friday we lost water at the apartment again, but it came back on quicker. This weekend I mostly stayed in bed and read. I'm re-reading the Harry Potter books, among others. Today it's gloomy and rainy (the remnants of Rita, funny how the only real rain we've had over the last few months has been from the tropical storms that mess with everyone else). I want to curl up and sleep, having just eaten lentil-rice-potato gruel (hey, I can't cook but it wasn't too bad). This morning has been very productive (I kept my happy sunshine light on to help...meaning a floor lamp with those Reveal full-spectrum bulbs). I now have a new project of moving the catalogue to Caspr's Library World site, where for a dollar a day your library can have access to its catalogue and others via the web. All in all, it's a pretty good deal. I supposedly can convert our current Access catalogue to their MARC format one without re-doing everything, but I'm still working on that. That's pretty much it...time to go back to that, break time is over. Cheers.

No comments: