Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Just watched

'Dr Horrible'a Sing-Along Blog' on TV (it was on the CW), and I must say it made the transition from webseries to TV pretty well, although on my tiny TV you couldn't see much of Bad Horse's posse. But it was fun to watch and sing along. I particularly like the songs 'My Eyes' and 'Brand New Day'. If you haven't watched, please find it online and do so. It's fun. You can learn more at DrHorrible.com.

Also, there were several commercials for the series premiering tomorrow on CW called 'Arrow' (based on the Green Arrow comic books. I must say the man playing the lead, Stephen Amell, is, well, hot (thankfully, I am not quite old enough to be his mother, unless I had him at 14, so I feel fine about lusting a bit). I may watch 'Supernatural' tomorrow and give this a go just to see what it's like while I'm on that station. (Incidentally, of the two Winchesters, I prefer Sam (Jared Padalecki), although two friends prefer Dean (Jensen Ackles). But it may just be me liking the more 'sensitive' character. Oh, well.

Okay, having partaken of Dr Horrible goodness (or, actually, evilness), I think I'm going to turn in. Good night.

No comments: