- Called and arranged for someone to take the paper to the library, since Friday's has the Weekender and is more popular.
- Gotten my car tags renewed.
- Picked up a book on the Medici family during the Italian Renaissance from the library downtown.
- Stopped by McDonald's for breakfast (they gave me regular Coke, ugh, but otherwise it was decent).
- Picked up a friend, stopped by a gas station for drinks and his newspaper, and took him to an appointment.
- Waited outside in the car with the windows rolled down, reading the Medici book, for about an hour. I also downloaded a couple of phone applications and laid the seat back, enjoying the pleasant breeze and sunlight.
- Took my friend home.
- Got a call from the allergist that my phials are in, so I can start allergy shots. They were getting ready to close for lunch, so I came on home, got my Epi-Pens transferred to my bag, and now I'm killing some time listening to the Eurythmics and A Flock of Seagulls on an 80s alternative music channel on Pandora. I've got the windows of the apartment open.
Get my allergy shots. Go grocery shopping.
- Pay bills.
- Work on the house.
Print out some papers for a friend, whose printer is out of ink. Take that friend to an appointment mid-afternoon. Go get the new SD card for my CPAP machine and try the new masque the doctor recommended, see if it fits.
- Pick up a friend for an evening appointment.
- Take another friend to get his bus pass.
- Watch 'Grimm'.