Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just for fun

I was curious, so I looked this up. This is what my horoscope said on the day I was hit by the car:
Changes may be taking place on the home front, Aries, perhaps unexpected repairs or someone moving in or out. Your household could seem frenetic and disorganized until the dust settles, which doesn't sit well with your love of peace and quiet. Whatever needs to be done is best accomplished one step at a time, with your mind focused on the results. It will help you stay sane!
[From: http://glo.msn.com/horoscopes/sunsign/daily?date=2012-10-12&sign=aries]

I know these things are general, as there are a lot of variables that aren't addressed unless they're looking at your exact time/place of birth, but yeah, I'd call this changes on the home front. Definitely unexpected. I am trying to focus on one thing at a time, though. It's really the only way to deal with what can easily be overwhelming.

No comments: