Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I did manage to fix the aquarium

So yay for me. Maybe I'll tackle the dishes later. There aren't many, and I might be able to if I can sit and do them. Trash is right out I am afraid, so I may have to wait until someone comes over for that. There are three steps in front if my building that I can only get up and down with some help, and a garbage bag would only make it worse. There is a back door, but it goes out into a sloping uneven yard with exposed tree roots.  I might be able to gather it all into a big bag for later, though. I have a small trash can in the bath, a grocery bag hanging on my bedroom door, and a slightly larger trash can in the kitchen, so it's no bigger than a standard kitchen bag, even altogether.

But for now I am sleepy and am considering going back to bed for a little while.

No comments: