Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 22, 2012

I never really got out of bed much yesterday

and didn't blog from the tablet, either. Sorry about that. Today was better. I've sent in some paperwork, have spoken to numerous people on the phone, and got something delivered that I couldn't go out and get that I really needed. A co-worker is bringing over a few things from the store and has offered to do my laundry. I really am amazed just how great people have been, although I did have to order YKWIA not to be comforting because he was going to tell me all the things that could go wrong, because he would find it comforting. Me, not so much. :)

Just a little later...Okay, my laundry is gone and she even took my trash out for me. I think it's time to get something to eat and drink and then head back to bed. Good night, unless I blog later.

No comments: