Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I just remembered

There's a book fair at work tomorrow, one of those Books are Fun ones. Even though I was saving up for the trip, I'd been looking forward to it.  :-) Oh, well. They come every six months or so. I am sure they'll be back.

I thought it odd that I could go six hours with this medicine, rather than only four, then checked and it's a higher formulation than what the ER gave me. It certainly seems to be managing the pain better.

I think I am going to ask my office mate to bring me the fan on my desk for those rare times I am in the living area. I feel like I need air flowing and I only have the big fan in the bedroom.

Other things I need to ask for:
1) toilet paper
2) bread, oh, wait, I have some in the freezer, scratch that
3) hand soap
4) soda (a little; I've mostly been drinking water)
5) cheese
6) alcohol pads

The big grocery run is tomorrow, sans me, of course. I'll see if Brenda can bring me over these things and maybe return the library books I couldn't renew to the branch across the street. I have some due tomorrow. I'll check to see if more are coming due...the pre-op appointment Friday is on the same street.

Four days of sponge baths are leaving me feeling less than fresh. I also really need to do some laundry. Not sure how to work that out. Even if I had enough hands the laundrette is across the parking lot several buildings down, and down stairs. I have come to accept that someone is going to have to do it for me.

Okay, I'm getting tired. Have a good night. I think I am going to turn in.

No comments: