Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Busy day

It's a good thing I have unlimited text and calls on my phone, as I've talked to lots of people over the last few days. In fact today I kind of got talked out. I also had a couple of visitors, including Brenda, who bless her heart brought me some things from other friends, including the world's largest package of toilet paper, I think, and who then stayed and washed my dishes and took out my trash, which was quite nasty.

I couldn't get comfortable at first after she left, but finally fell asleep. Now I am awake and feel better than I did earlier. I just cancelled my hotel reservation for the Chicago trip. That was the last detail to take care of for letting go of that. :-(

No comments: