Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, December 04, 2015

Two great things to be happy about:

  1. My relative (okay, my mom, I'm never sure just what to share online) is out of the hospital and at home.
  2. I have as much of tomorrow as I want to recharge, regroup, and do various things to de-stress and get things back on track, which is awesome.
Oh, here's maybe a third: on my way home I was driving and someone tried to cross into my lane. I was probably in his blind spot. I honked to alert him, and he backed off, so neither of us were hurt, etc. Yay for that!

So, what am I going to do with my time? Well, tonight, I am going to go on to bed soon and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow, there's:
  1. Listening to the Top 40 countdown.
  2. Putting stuff back in their place in the closets. [Partially done.]
  3. Straightening up the house. [Partially done.]
  4. Doing the rest of my laundry (I got some done tonight at my friends' house, but we decided to record 'Grimm' and watch it later, so I didn't do the last load. Fortunately, I think I have enough quarters now.
  5. Putting up the holiday decorations.
  6. Doing the dishes in the dishwasher.
  7. Exercising at the complex gym (while doing my laundry, most likely, as they're in the same building).
  8. Watering the plants again.
  9. Putting water in the fish tanks.
  10. Vacuuming.
  11. Listening to music.
  12. Working on the game notes.
  13. Reading (maybe finally pick up Library of Souls and run with it).
We will probably not be playing on Sunday, since Brenda has a Society for Creative Anachronism event on Saturday and a rather long drive, but I'd like to have them finished nevertheless. Okay, I think I'll head on to bed. Good night!

PS I finally saw the Australian comedy 'The Librarians', which I'd heard discussed on various librarian electronic lists in terms of images of librarians, not to be confused with the spin-off of The Librarian movies with Noah Wyle. Oh, my goodness, what a cast of characters. And Frances says the most terrible things! YKWIA has a Hulu subscription, and so can get them. I'm interested in seeing more.

No comments: