Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Okay, I am posting from the laptop

So the Internet connexion issue is resolved, everything is up-to-date, etc., and it's working via Wi-Fi, too. I think I will try to go back to bed. Good night.

PS It is funny to have a laptop above your desktop keyboard. I was often reaching for the wrong keyboard or mouse while updating. I would have kept it on the dining room table, but I needed that Ethernet connexion. :) Anyway, good night! I was only up for an hour in the middle of the night. Now it's time to go back and try to get three hours' sleep. Somehow, I think I'm going to hit snooze a lot.

Oh, and important tip: when you type in those commands to reset the Internet connexion, you must restart the computer before it works. Just thought I'd add that, in case you didn't go to the article I linked to.

No comments: