Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, December 05, 2015

I went and visited my friends for awhile

I took A to the grocery, as I needed to go, too, and then YKWIA and I watched 'Grimm' together. Now I'm home. The Yule tree is lit, along with the strands of light I put up in the windows today and the one above the hall doorway and along the divider between the dining and living areas, which stay up all year. The lights make everything look rather cheerful. The tree is a six foot tree, fairly broad, and takes up much of the room near my living room window, so I have to be a little careful when sitting down at the computer, as I might accidentally knock off an ornament, and most of them are breakable (the one nice thing about not having cats anymore). :)

I got a lot done today. I'm still in a little pain after the workout as far as my feet go, but otherwise, it was good to do. I still have some things to move back into the closets, I need to put water in the fish tanks, do the few plastic dishes that couldn't go in the dishwasher, and tackle some things in the bedroom, but otherwise I think things are much better than they were. I'll go over tomorrow and help my friends with their house, but I can go over later than normal and then get some things done here afterwards.

I think I'm going to listen to a little music, go get a few things off the bed, and then curl up with a good book. Good night.

No comments: