Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, December 11, 2015

Since I'm stuck at home

I plan to:
  • Do the game notes.
  • Straighten up the house.
  • Watch 'Grimm' (by myself) :(.
But first I need to eat something, and there's very little in the house. Tomorrow's plans were:
  • Go by the bank.
  • Pay my rent.
  • Help a friend put up his Christmas tree.
  • Make latkes for Chanukah.
  • Go to the grocery store with a friend.
  • Watch the last two episodes of 'Scream Queens' with friends.
Now I'm not sure about that. And with my rent, I don't really have any money to fix whatever is wrong with the car, so I may be doing all this by walking and riding the bus tomorrow, assuming I can get some cash from the bank to use as my fare, plus I'll have to get the ingredients for latkes from the grocery and take them over there. But I will do so if the car doesn't start. I just didn't want to get stranded over there tonight, even though I do have AAA. No lights came on to indicate the problem, except the one that's been on that has to do with the EGR valve. That may have finally become a pressing issue. But it may be the battery. I don't know.

No comments: