Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Well

I spent 10 minutes on the treadmill, once I untangled the emergency stop magnet and clip and put it back in place so it would work (I did this for both of them, because, well, I thought someone else might have trouble starting one like I did). Also, I went for 10 minutes on the stationary bike. Yay! My one load of laundry is finished--I had it on delicate, but took out the hand washable ones early, two of which had sequins, and stayed to monitor, especially as someone put quarters into our pair of dryers but didn't choose the lower one, so when I checked mine and hit delicate again, it loaded the time onto mine, and 83 minutes on delicate will shrink just about anything, I suspect. :) Towards the end, it let me put it up to medium/permanent press, as it had been a mixed load and included jeans and Capri pants that take a little while longer than normal to dry.

So, next on the agenda, now that I've had something like four glasses of water in quick succession, is to put things back into the closet and generally straighten up. But first I think I'm going to stretch my back and feet out for a few minutes. I will say the exercise application Samsung Health apparently chose some sort of music playlist from the ones I play the most or something, because it has picked out a diverse group of tracks but they're all ones I like a lot, without (so far) replicating any band or singer, even though the music's been playing long after the exercise was finished. So I think I'll listen to a bit of music and just relax for a few minutes, give my neck and lower back a chance to recuperate, and then go from there. I'll resume household chores about 3 pm.

No comments: