Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I actually finished the game notes early for a change

So I'm all ready for Sunday. I'm also a couple of more episodes into the first season of 'Haven'; four more to go for that season. I didn't feel great this afternoon--not sick, not hurting, just kind of blah. And even though I was planning on brushing up on some more advanced Excel techniques tonight, I wound up keeping YKWIA company, and felt better myself as a consequence.

Tomorrow I finally get my actual, permanent partial dentures. Hopefully they'll fit well. I also need to go by the library and pick up a book on hold. Friday I need to take a friend to another appointment. Saturday I need to get an oil change and have the brakes looked at. I had one set done back in February, but I'm thinking it's time for the other, because I can hear a squeal in them.

Now I just want to stretch out, put on the CPAP headgear, and then just go on to sleep. I'm going to try to get up a little earlier tomorrow, and hopefully my brain will cooperate. This morning I was dreaming of a horrible noise coming from something electronic. I had the guys from IT helping me go through computer, Kindle, etc., to find the source, to no avail. Then I woke up and it was my alarm clock. Today at work, I told the two guys that were helping me in my dream about it and they got a kick out of it. Okay, it's definitely time for bed. Good night.

No comments: