Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, September 12, 2014

Ready for bed

I don't feel like breaking out the laptop or even sitting in front of the desktop,  so I am writing this on my phone.  I am in bed,  listening to Bastille's 'Oblivion',  with my feet propped up and my CPAP on.

I am very glad it is Friday and the end of the work week. Today was spent catching up at work,  which I barely did despite my best efforts.  Tonight YKWIA and I watched an episode of 'Haven'  and I helped him with something.  Now I am home and really hoping to shed some tension and relax.  I am a little stressed this week.

The plan tomorrow is to get up by 7:30 am and work on the house,  work on the game notes,  and catch up on 'Doctor Who',  in that order.  Then it is off to the library to search for a couple of books for YKWIA. Then I will go take A to the grocery,  and from there my plans will depend on what YKWIA and A want/need. But the idea is to spend part of the day doing some things here.

Okay,  I am going to go on to bed.  Good night.

No comments: