Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 05, 2013

Today

I did some laundry at a friend's house and we visited for about 10 hours or so, watching some streaming videos, especially more episodes of 'Better Off Ted' and 'H2O: Just Add Water' (just when the theme had finally left my brain). :) I had a good time, and it looks like tomorrow I'll have some time for the house and other stuff I need to do.

It is still raining, although fireworks are going on outside, so maybe we have a lull. Of course, it was raining last night when I went to the professional fireworks, which were quite splendid, despite the downpour. The rain was not light, maybe moderate, and I got a bit wet with the driver side door rolled down (and the car smells a little 'swampy' as a result today), but all in all it was fun.

So, that's two quiet days in a row, one with 'me time' and one with my friends. I still haven't gone to the Y. That's on the agenda for tomorrow. I have discovered the Reeboks work pretty well over the course of the day without pinching my feet.

Okay, I think I'm going to take it easy and listen to some music. The one thing I don't have to do before Sunday is the notes for the game; I finished those last week, yay! So here's to some fun before bed. If I don't write anymore tonight, have a great night, and a great weekend.

No comments: