Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 13, 2013

I told you I'd post this

Here's the little betta in his tank. He's been exploring. It's only three gallons, but it's much bigger than the small cup he came in. I haven't decided if I'll name him (the goldfish aren't named, for example).

Today I slept in and then took a friend to do the weekly Kroger run for groceries. Then I watched some 'H2O: Just Add Water' (we're in the second season, now). It was raining when I came home. Now I've eaten, and I also transferred photos from my phone (always a hassle, as Samsung's Kies software rarely works without doing lots of updates each time I go to use it.) Now I need to work on the notes from the game last week.

PS I got my passport card today. This is an ID card that can be used for travel to Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. A regular passport (which I received yesterday) is necessary for other travel abroad. All that's left is my identification papers that went with my application. I'm really pleased by the turnaround the State Department had for issuing the various forms of identification. It took 14 business days, 19 total days to receive the passport, and one more day to get the card. Not bad!

No comments: