Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 06, 2013

I just put twelve gallons of water into the fish tank, and I'm pooped

Yes, it had gotten down pretty far. Of the things to do from my list that are likely to happen for the rest of the weekend, there's trash/recyclables (tomorrow), hand-washables (tomorrow), bread (tonight or early morning), and dishes (tomorrow). I'm too tired to watch anything tonight, although it was good to get things mostly in order. I'm going to try to get up early and do a bit more before going to get snacks for the game. I also need to go out and give my monthly libation to Hekate, but I'm going to wait a little later for that, so I'm going to retreat to the bedroom for a little while and then get up around 1 or 2 am and do that. For once, I'm actually doing it on the night dedicated to her, when there is a dark moon, the traditional time of offerings.

No comments: