Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

So I overslept this morning

which isn't surprising, since I didn't get home till midnight and went to bed late (for me). Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment to go to and it's really early, so I need to get up super early. Since that's the case, I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight.

I had a doctor's appointment today, a followup for my swelling ankles, and was able to get out of there early enough to get a friend from work and go by the pharmacy to pick up some more pen needles and Lantus, along with some stuff for my friends (we all use the same pharmacy). Then I watched some episodes, including the season one finale, of 'H2O: Just Add Water', which put me in a happy mood, something I needed after the rush-hour traffic.

I'm afraid that's all I have for now. I'm going to go relax and listen to some music. If I do stay awake, I'll check the news and see if there's anything to add. If I fall asleep, well, I hope you have a good night.

No comments: