Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back over at the house while they work on the car

Looks like it will be a new serpentine belt and tensioner for the car. The belt and labour wasn't much. The tensioner added quite a bit, but will make it less likely that a belt will go out and keep the wear down. Danny from Tire Discounters brought me back over to my house, then I realised my house key was with the car key ring, and he took me back, got the keys, and brought me home again. They're going to call in a couple of hours when they're finished. But it's given me the opportunity to get something to eat (a tomato basil pizza soy burger) and I don't have to listen to CBS' Saturday morning children's programming, which I must say is quite sad compared to what we had, I think.

No comments: