Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Despite moderate rain

and me getting a bit wet sitting in the car with the window down, the fireworks went off without a hitch, and were quite spectacular. They always put on a good show at Idle Hour. I actually saw a bit of four different professional displays, and perhaps a fifth, or it was an amateur display with really good fireworks. I tried to take a video of ours, but it was mostly through the windshield, which was wet, and didn't do it justice.

I am off tomorrow, and I'm going over to a friend's in the morning. I'm not sure what is planned quite yet. I'm going to take the small amount of laundry that isn't hand-washable over with me. Hopefully it will be fun.

My need to celebrate the Fourth properly finally satisfied, I think I'm going to wind down and head to bed. The plan tomorrow is to get up early enough to do a few things around the house before I go over there. Good night!

No comments: