Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's been awhile since I was literally too busy to eat

I looked at the clock and it said 2 o'clock and I suddenly realised I hadn't even had breakfast. Today I have:
  1. Woken up after a night of insomnia.
  2. Gotten ready.
  3. Straightened up the house a bit.
  4. Gotten the last two holiday cards addressed and sent off, thanks to my aunt and cousin giving me the addresses I needed.
  5. Sent an e-mail to a local TV station asking them to put a story they had on the news last night on their website so I could share it on Facebook. It's the story of a local veteran who is in need of a kidney transplant. I wanted to share it on social media in the hopes that someone might be able to help, and couldn't find it on their website anywhere.
  6. Did physical therapy.
  7. Lent my first Kindle book.
  8. Talked with a high school friend on the phone for the first time in years, for quite some time.
  9. Made arrangements with a friend about doing laundry.
  10. Spoken to HR.
  11. Put in a call to my boss about a question I had.
  12. Talked with a friend from work and gave her a post-appointment update.
  13. Texted back and forth with Brandon.
  14. Made a grocery list.
  15. Sent Brandon to the store for some groceries (thanks, guys!)
  16. (Finally) had a piece of pita and spinach and artichoke hummous.
Whew!

No comments: