Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I had a nice mid-afternoon nap

as the sun, reflecting on the snow, poured through the windows. Now it's passing away. I suppose this will be my last such nap in awhile, unless I manage it on a rare Saturday or holiday. The rest of the week is always so busy, between work and the game (although I'm not quite up to cleaning my friends' house yet, so Sundays aren't so full at the moment. A told me today he longed for the day when I could put a mop in my hand again. They've had to clean their own house for awhile now, which I think helped them appreciate me a little more.)

I just ate the last of the kugel from last week (hopefully it's still good; it tasted delicious anyway, and there's lots of oil to help keep it from turning).

Now to determine what to do for the rest of the evening. There's still the reading option. I've already looked at the news. There's one more story I'll post before I head back to the bedroom to read.

No comments: