Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 21, 2011

I will say one thing for Insight

Yesterday I tried to call my cable company to make a payment arrangement, because I can pay my bill on Thursday but not until, and I suspected my services would be suspended before then, but they apparently are closed on Sunday. So this morning I went to check the weather and lo, the service was suspended (not off completely, just blocked, so there wouldn't be a reconnect fee). So I called, made the arrangement for Thursday, and she said my service would be back up within 20 minutes.

It was one.

My home phone came back online. The TV worked again, and most importantly, the computer came up, although it kept trying to tell me on my home page that it hadn't, but it would go to other pages. So I'm happy with them. I'll catch up on the past due balance Thursday, pay the due balance on the 10th, and be ready for the next one on the 24th. Fortunately even with some of the issues I've been dealing with, that's the only one that was in danger of being cut off.

Okay, I've got to go to work. Have a good day.

No comments: