Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 31, 2007

A very different Willow

from the unaired Buffy the Vampire Slayer pilot--before Alyson Hannigan there was Riff Regan.

Chunky girls unite! (Thanks to YKWIA for finding the following videos for me):



and Buffy's first fight--with the original Willow getting in on the action (although why a Jew is running around with a cross, I don't know...maybe she wasn't Willow Rosenberg yet?)--warning, the music sort of ruins it, although the poster plans on doing a non-musical version, apparently. I'm just not a Garbage fan--I think that's the band.



PS Came across this quote by Sarah Michelle Gellar and it exactly sums up my feelings on the matter: 'I have good friends, gay couples, who've been together for 18 years. It drives me crazy that in the eyes of the law, their love isn't acknowledged when I have girlfriends who have married four times by the age of 25.'

No comments: