Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sleepy, good night

You Are a Brownie

Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.


Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

"No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins"


(I love this song...here is one video [the climbing book], and another [the elevator version]

Mind you, I've never forgiven her for the whole hyperbole/'hyperbowl' thing in These Words (I don't care for the song at all, for that matter. I thought maybe the pronunciation was just a British thing, since she was born in London of New Zealander paretns, but I don't think so--at least I can't find any trace online about it. Still, it was possiblilty. Let's face it, it is our mother tongue, but they also pronounce 'Regina' (should be Re-g[hard g]ee-na in Latin) to rhyme with vagina.)

No comments: