Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hey, I'm home early for a change

So I thought I'd watch some funny videos.

How not to read in a library:

How Peter got his library card suspended...


Which brought me to this (hey, I was in a 'Family Guy' mood):

How a toilet works...


and then there's Stephen Lynch, who a friend discovered on YouTube. He's terribly unpolitically correct, so you may not want to watch the videos if you're easily offended. 'Priest' is hilarious--if you're not Catholic. But this one's tame--and so fun for those who have encountered gaming geeks, especially of the hack and slash variety.



Hope you have enjoyed this comic interlude...(which was also the name of a comic store I once worked in--comic geeks are very similar to gaming geeks, incidentally).

No comments: