Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today's Blogsticker: Medication

Listening to: "Gesthsemene (I Only Want to Say) from Jesus Christ, Superstar, the original concept album

(haven't done one of these in quite awhile, but I got a new Northern Sun catalogue, so here goes)

You've heard the one, "Lord, help me be the person my dog thinks I am", right? How about:
Lord, help me be the person my psychiatrist medicates me to be.


PS I tested my blood sugar with two different metres today, because I was having trouble finding my normal one in my backpack and used my backup one at work. It said 232, whereas the regular one (I thought it was high, and still had blood on my finger to try with, so I tested with the other) was 159. I know the second is within the correct range because I've coded and tested it with the solution. It makes me wonder if the high ranges I was getting early on (with the first metre) were really bugs in the system. Hm.

No comments: