Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I had the strangest sensation

this morning as I walked from the bus stop to work. I stepped forward, and it was like I stepped on something vibrating, like a rattlesnake in full rattle. Then my right hand (same side) started feeling like it was vibrating from the inside out, though it wasn't visibly any different. I didn't have any sensory changes or feel woozy or anything, just the vibration, followed by a bit of a headache on the left side of my head. My first thought was, my God, I'm having a stroke, but again, no other symptoms were present, and I barely hesitated in coming on up the hill. But it was weird. I'm used to the pins and needles feeling of carpal tunnel, although I don't have it anymore, but this was totally different.

No comments: