Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 03, 2006

Today was just kind of weird

I felt really well in the morning; the sun was shining, it was warm, and I was beginning to think I'd overdressed for the weather. I got to work feeling fine, but over the course of the day just felt worse and worse, and perhaps not coincidentally a front came in, bringing clouds and colder weather. By the time I got off work, I felt like I was in a stupour and just wanted to crawl into bed. It may have been my blood sugar, I don't know. But I just felt icky. I walked over to Walgreens and got some prescriptions filled and some bread and toilet paper (my big package of toilet paper went with my car when it was towed back to Danville, so I needed more).

I took a bus back to Eagle Creek, managed to stop by the library and pick up a book on hold, then walked on home from there. I ate a little cheese and crackers and then went on to bed for awhile. Now I'm up again and I feel a lot better, although I'm having some allergy problems. The weather is starting to clear a bit, too, and I'm drinking some water and getting some peanut butter into my system. But I think I'm going to take Cerys out and then head back to sleep, even though I'd like to do some reading. I just don't really feel up to it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: