Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, August 16, 2004

Haven't done one of these in awhile

Monday Madness

1. If you could only take one item with you on to a desserted [sic] island what book, movie, music would you take? Desserted? I'd take cake. But for a deserted island, I'd probaly take either Plato's Timaeus or Plotinus' Enneads.

2. What's the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten or even just put in your mouth?? I won't answer that here, as it would constitute saying something very nasty about someone else.

3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance? Hmmm...that last bit.

4. What political party, if any, do you belong to? As you've probably guessed, Democratic.

5. Do you like icees? Yes, although I haven't had one in ages.

6. East or West? West--towards the land of the Blessed.

7. Will we ever 'all' be happy with the current political situation???? Probably not, but I'd say the one of the moment is more divisive than most.

8. Cookies or Crackers? Oh, cookies, most definitely.

9. What fun thing did you do today? Um. Thinking. Does having electricity pumped through my median nerves count? No. Um. I haven't done anything fun, yet, but give me time, the day's not over.

...and #10 has nothing to do with any of the above questions.........

10. Why?? Whever not?

No comments: