Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 05, 2016

I just woke up

After falling asleep while it was still light outside, in a state of hotness that had been the main concern today.  It was only about 82 degrees before the rain,  but with the heat index/humidity it felt more like 98, and I was either in the car with the windows down or at YKWIA's,  and he's trying not to run the air conditioning in a bid to save money.  I'm coming home drenched,  sticky,  icky, and it's like the heat is sapping every bit of my energy.  After the rain it was a little better,  and he had the ceiling fans on,  at least.

So now it's 3:30 am and I've had a peanut butter sandwich and did all the stuff I normally do before bed.  I'm going back over tomorrow at 11 am to do my laundry and worn on the house.  We're going to watch a movie, too.  I just hope it's cooler.

No comments: